Gone For The Weekend With A Baby: What To Pack
We had our first weekend away with Baby Bird and it was absolutely awesome. Naturally, packing for the trip was a bit different then what we are used to now that we have a baby and all. So what did we pack for our weekend mountain getaway:
- We brought Baby Bird’s playpen and used it as a changing station and sleeping area. Our playpen folds up into a small travel bag so it was convenient to pack and easy to set up.
- The Dock-a-tot is one of our top baby item picks. It is extremely functional in that you can set it anywhere and move it around to wherever you need it. It isn’t overly large so it was definitely a must have for us.
3. Juno Mountain Buggy Carrier.
- As we had plans to do a few mountain hikes, we brought our mountain buggy carrier so Baby Bird was comfortable on the trek.
4. The no-brainer items: diapers, wipes, burp cloths, clothing, sleep sack.
- We were a bit generous on these items as accidents happen and we wanted to be prepared. We brought half a pack of diapers, one pack of wipes, 4 outfits, 3 sleepers, 2 hats, 1 pair of shoes, 2 pairs of socks, 1 pair of boots, 1 set of mitts and a toque, 1 sleep sack, 3 burp cloths, 1 bunting bag (as it was supposed to snow in the mountains.)
5. Breast pump, bottles and bottle warmer.
- self explanatory
6. Owlet Smart Sock and Nightlight.
- The sock just for reassurance and the nightlight to make life easier for those middle of the night changes and feeds.
- Mama Bird
To subscribe click right here --->
And let us know what you thought in the comments below