Baby In A Pumpkin
Today our little pumpkin is 2 months old! It's absolutely insane how fast time is going. She loves to smile at mom and dad, loves sucking her fists, loves when daddy sings "the ants go marching," and loves laying on the bathroom floor (I know kinda weird but hey you do what makes your baby happy). She is not a fan of having shirts pulled over her head or having her face wiped but otherwise she is pretty happy.
It being October we thought it only fitting to put Baby Bird in a pumpkin for her 2 month mini photoshoot. So here is a bit of a play by play of our pumpkin day.
- Step 1: Get a pumpkin. Make sure it's big enough to fit your babe.
- Step 2: Carve the top off. Again making sure it's a wide enough circumference to fit that baby bum.
- Step 3: Scoop out the guts. Get it nice and clean.
- Step 4: Carve out two leg holes. These need to be a big bigger then to think so it's easy to get your baby's legs in and out.
- Step 5: Place a face cloth on the bottom and a small towel on the sides so it's not super cold against your baby's skin. The cold will only cause a massive rage outburst for your little one so be considerate.
- Step 6: Put your baby in the pumpkin and snap those photos QUICK.
And Yay! Now you've got super cute 'baby in a pumpkin' photos! Here are the results of our cutie: