10 Times The Remix Was Just As Good, If Not Better, As The Original
Most times the original holds up the test of time and stays strong much longer than any remix does but everyone once and a while the Remix comes along and is just as good. Sometimes it comes along and it's better than the original. Here's 10 songs where that is the case.
Just As Good As The Original
1. Nas - Made You Look (Remix) feat. Jadakiss and Ludacris
Jadakiss and Ludacris come through some great verses and Nas spits a new verse on this amazing beat making this remix, much like the original, a 5 star song.
2. N.E.R.D. - Rock Star (Jason Nevins Remix)
3. Kid Cudi - Day 'n' Nite (Crookers Remix)
4. Will Smith - Miami (Matoma Remix)
5. Trae Tha Truth - I'm On 2.0 feat. Big K.R.I.T., Jadakiss, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, B.o.B, Tyga, Gudda Gudda, Bun B, and Mark Morrison
While this isn't technically a remix to the original 'Return of the Mack' song by Mark Morrison, on 'I'm On 2.0' Trae The Truth samples the original song and gets the original artist to bring his sound to this amazing song along with a whole slew of other artists. (Technically it's a remix to 'I'm On' haha)